Registered Agent Service
$149.00/Year Registered Agent Service
Registered Agent Watch monthly email
Electronic Service of Process Delivery
24/7 Account access
- What is a registered agent?
- Registered agent is a term many business owners have never heard before, and to learn that a registered agent is required when you incorporate a business or register to transact business in another state (foreign qualify) often comes as a surprise.
The registered agent is responsible for important legal and tax documents on behalf of incorporated companies, such as:
- Service of Process—sometimes called Notice of Litigation—which initiates a lawsuit
- Important state mail, such as annual reports or statements
- Tax documents sent by the state’s department of taxation
- Advantages of Signature Filing Registered Agent Service
At Signature Filing, we believe that being a registered agent goes beyond fulfilling the statutory requirement. We provide tools and alerts to help you stay on top of important compliance obligations. Unlike other registered agent providers, Signature Filing doesn’t charge extra for the services you need to stay informed and compliant. We offer:
- Experience. We have been providing registered agent services nationwide, through a company-owned network of offices, for over 8 years.
- Registered Agent Watch email. Our monthly email keeps you up-to-date on the status/standing of your business in your state(s), informs you of upcoming annual report deadlines (with quick access to online annual report filing for certain states), and provides useful compliance tips.
- Prompt handling of documents We provide prompt and efficient handling of important state, tax, and legal documents received on behalf of your company.
- Professional & discreet Servide of Process delivery. We’ll email and scan Service of Process documents to you for fast, personal viewing.
- Exceptional, friendly customer service. Available by phone, email or live chat, our knowledgeable representatives are happy to answer questions you have about compliance, your account, or placing an order with us.
- 24/7 online access. Use our Online Status Center to view electronic copies of Service of Process documents, update your account, pay renewal invoices, and more.
- Key Benefits
- Signature Filing has been helping business owners stay in compliance and good standing for over 8 years. We provide nationwide service and are compliance experts. We have a staff of precedent attorneys that constantly monitor corporate registration requirements in all 50 states, and we are intimately familiar with the regulations, requirements, and deadlines specific to the states in which you do business.
- Keep in Mind
- Service of Process is the document that initiates a lawsuit. Failing to respond in a timely manner can result in default judgment against your company, meaning that a judge can award the full damages sought to the plaintiff. With Signature Filing, you are notified by email of any Service of Process that has been served to Signature Filing as your agent, can access it online, and can easily.